- Air Conditioning Service
- Your vehicle’s air conditioning system is best to be serviced every two years, which includes evacuating the refrigerant gas and replacing the lubricating oil, as well as carrying out a system leak test.
- Maintenance will save you money in the long run and guarantee you comfort in the hottest months.
- The aircon inspection is $120. If we need to re-gas the system it is $170 plus parts – if we need to replace o rings or hoses etc (with your approval). Our Arctic Authorisation Number is : AU36772
The objective of servicing is to:
- check relevant items to ensure they’re in good order
- report any items that need repair or replacement – immediately or in the near future
- estimate any priority repairs required
A mobile car service helps to ensure your vehicle remains safe and reliable, plus reduces the chance of unexpected or expensive repairs.
Enjoy the benefits of a mobile car service.
Vehicle mobile car service options:
- Most makes and models of vehicles – petrol & diesel – cars, 4WDs, commercial vans and light trucks
- Minor Service– check over and oil/filter change
- visual check of hoses, brakes, lights, engine cooling system, transmission or clutch
- Tune Ups – carby or EFI
- maximum power and fuel economy
- Major Service – Service and Tune
- check over of all main items, plus attention to engine performance
- New car handbook Service – including if vehicle is still under new car warranty
- genuine quality parts and lubricants are used, to maintain warranty if applicable
- cheaper and more convenient than taking the vehicle to the dealer for every service
- we can objectively point out items that should be fixed under warranty by a dealer
- Diesel and 4WD Service
- specialists available – so they know what to look for in service for vehicles of this type
- Transmission Service
- fluid and filter change – even a service can make a significant difference to how smooth the transmission operates
- Differential Service