Mobile AutoCare – for mobile caravan care in all Adelaide suburbs.
You should always make sure your caravan is safe and secure before going travelling, by getting a regular service and inspection.
Our mobile caravan care service covers not only the important wheel bearings and brake checks, but also the often overlooked items like lights, wiring, jockey wheel, u-bolts, tow hitch, frame, springs, and tyre pressures.
Your mobile caravan care service comes with a written report – to confirm it’s condition, and any work required. This provides a record of it’s service history, which can also assist with the resale value.
Mobile AutoCare mobile caravan care servicing is $110 per hour (+ any parts or lubricants if applicable, and approved) – which includes:
- Check shackle bushes & if OK lube
- Lube all grease points
- Check & adjust wheel bearings & brakes
- Check tail lights, number plate lights & trailer wiring is working & in good condition
- Check jockey wheel condition & mounting
- Check wear of u bolts
- Check tow hitch is safe
- Check for cracks in A frame
- Check tyre condition, pressures including the spare.