Mobile AutoCare – for mobile trailer care in all Adelaide suburbs.
You should always make sure your trailer is safe and secure by getting a regular service and check up.
Our mobile trailer care service covers not only the important wheel bearings and brake checks as applicable, but also the often overlooked items like lights, wiring, jockey wheel, u-bolts, tow hitch, frame, springs, and tyre pressures.
Your mobile trailer care service comes with a written report – to confirm it’s condition, and any work required. This provides a record of it’s service history, which can also assist with the resale value.
Mobile AutoCare mobile trailer care servicing is $110 per hour (+ any parts or lubricants if applicable, and approved) – includes:
- Check shackle bushes & if OK lube
- Lube all grease points
- Check & adjust wheel bearings & brakes
- Check tail lights, number plate lights & trailer wiring is working & in good condition
- Check jockey wheel condition & mounting
- Check wear of u bolts
- Check tow hitch is safe
- Check for cracks in A frame
- Check tyre condition, pressures including the spare.